Zoodles with Artichokes and Sardines
Light dish featuring zucchini noodles, artichoke hearts and sardines. One pot dish goes from pantry to table in less than 20 minutes.
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 24 oz zucchini noodles
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, halved
- 4 oz can sardines, skinless & boneless
- 1 lemon, sliced and seeded
- 3 tbsp capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp almond slivers, toasted
- 3 tbsp dill, fresh
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute garlic for one minute. Add lemon and cook for an additional minute. Add artichokes, cook 3 to 5 minutes or until they begin to brown.
Add zoodles, sardines and capers and cook until heated through. Remove lemon rinds. Garnish with almond slivers and fresh dill.
- If the sardines are packed in oil you can reserve the liquid in use in place of the additional olive oil.