Poppy Seed Dressing (Sugar Free)
A naturally sweetened poppy seed vinaigrette is perfect for your next salad!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup raw honey sub coconut sugar or maple syrup for vegan
- 2 Tbsp shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- kosher salt and black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a mason jar shake until well combined. Alternatively, place all ingredients in a blender (except poppy seeds) and blend until combined. Add poppy seeds and pulse a couple times.
Salt and pepper to taste.
The dressing will keep in the fridge for up to a week.