Greetings, and welcome to Peel with Zeal! My name is Jen Wooster-McBride, and I am the recipe developer, writer, and photographer around here.
My husband, Mr. Peel, and I bonded over our love for food, travel, and cooking. We love to cook at home, dine out, and try new cuisines from around the world.
We like it all, from taco trucks to fine dining. But things are changing around our kitchen and our collection of gluten-free recipes is just one of those things.
All the recipes are gluten-free!
Are you looking for bright seasonal recipes that are naturally gluten-free? I bring 15 years of gluten-free recipe development to the table.
...with lots of dairy-free options!
In addition to being gluten-free, I often share dairy-free recipes. You will find my recipes are focused on seasonal eating with modifications for these dietary restrictions applying to most of the recipes I post.
More About Jen
Jen and her husband live in Columbus, Ohio with our rescue two dogs Fritz and Mr. Winkles.
An adventurer at heart, Jen loves to travel and stir up new adventures. In 2020, she hiked the entire Appalachian Trail Southbound from Maine to Georgia. Starting in 2022 she began her section hikes on the Pacific Crest Trail with a 700 mile hike. And plans to complete the entire trail by 2025.
- MSN: Featured my Gluten-Free Potato Soup recipe as part of their best fall recipes.
- Pinterest Ideas: Check out my Cajun Sauce and Garlic Butter Sauce recipes which were both featured as the best sauces for seafood.
- Instacart: Shared my flourless peanut butter cookies as part of their Shabbat dinner ideas.
- Dr. Axe: In an article on nutrition they shared my Mediterranean zoodles recipe.
- Care.com: Care.com knows you care about your furry friend so they shared my Blueberry Frozen Dog Treats with their fans.
- Parade.com: Shared my blackened cod as a Creole option for your Mardi Gras celebration.
- Edible Arrangements: Check out my gluten-free breakfast casserole they featured as part of their favorite recipes.
- Beyond Celiac: Peel with Zeal was listed as one of their favorite gluten-free bloggers!
- Mashed: I am known for my love of bright pink watermelon radishes and Mashed shared my favorite way to make roasted watermelon radishes. But you should visit my pickled watermelon radish recipe too.
- You can also find recent interviews with Eat Blog Talk and the Smart Influencer podcast.
- My recipes can be found on Punchfork.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine. It is estimated to affect 1 in 100 people and it’s genetic. An estimated 6-10% of the population is gluten intolerant.
Can I use your recipes or photos on my own site?
At this time Peel with Zeal does not allow the republication of a post or recipe text without prior consent. Photos without the recipe can be shared provided the user credits the photo with a link back to the original post. Please read our site policies page for more information.
PO Box 10823
Columbus, OH 43201
If you enjoyed a recipe please leave a review. Didn’t turn out quite right? Let us know so we figure out how to improve the recipe for future readers. And if you ever have specific recipe requests, don’t hesitate to let me know because I love to try new recipes.
Thank you so much for being here in my little corner of gluten-free goodness!