Seven delicious and healthy no cook sauces ready in less than 10 minutes. Gluten free, dairy free and vegan sauce recipes. PLUS… all the recipes are Paleo, Wahls Protocol and Whole30 friendly!
Perfect for grilled chicken or fish, steamed veggies or your favorite Buddha lunch bowl.
Healthy healing foods do not have to be plain. Healing food should be fun, exciting and full of flavor. But making food from scratch can be time consuming. I love these healthy no cook sauces because….
- Minimal ingredients required
- Some use only fresh ingredients and others are from pantry stales, meaning you always have options
- 6 of the 7 are ready in less than 5 minutes making them perfect for weeknight dinners
- Each sauce is versatile in its own way; ranging from doubling as salad dressing to converting into a bowl of soup with the addition of bone broth
- All the sauces can be made ahead and keep in the fridge for up to a week with proper storage… meal prep perfection!
No Cook Romesco
Pineapple, Cucumber & Mint Relish
Easy Thai “Peanut” Sauce
Four Ingredient Avocado Sauce
Balsamic Olive Tapenade
Easy Vegan Basil Pesto
Carrot Ginger Dressing with Miso
If you enjoyed this post please check out some of other great sauce recipes:
- Spicy Horseradish Sauce– This sauce is cauliflower-based making it low carb and dairy-free!
- Wild Ramp Pesto– A spring miracle! Wild leeks, or ramps, only pop up for a short time but this garlicky flavored sauce is nothing to shy away from. Yum!