Seven delicious and healthy sauces ready in less than 10 minutes and no cooking required. They are all gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan recipes. Perfect for grilled chicken or fish, steamed veggies, or your favorite Buddha lunch bowl.
This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Healthy healing foods do not have to be plain. Healing foods should be fun, exciting, and full of flavor. But making food at home from scratch can be time-consuming. I love these healthy no-cook sauces because….
- Minimal ingredients required
- Some use only fresh ingredients and others are from pantry stales, meaning you always have options
- 6 of the 7 are ready in less than 5 minutes making them perfect for weeknight dinners
- Each sauce is versatile in its own way; ranging from doubling as a salad dressing to converting into a bowl of soup with the addition of bone broth
- All the sauces can be made ahead and keep in the fridge for up to a week with proper storage... meal prep perfection
If you enjoyed this post please check out some of other great sauce recipes:
- Spicy Horseradish Sauce- This sauce is cauliflower-based making it low carb and dairy-free!
- Wild Ramp Pesto- A spring miracle! Wild leeks, or ramps, only pop up for a short time but this garlicky flavored sauce is nothing to shy away from. Yum!